Sunday, August 17, 2014

Simple Texas

My nickname is Texas. The purpose of this blog is to go on a journey of defining a life. I recently hit a crises of "what is the point of my life?" Not a new or unique crises, and not even a crises, but I thought it would be fun to write a blog that focuses on steps to creating a cool life. Or just redefining the one you already have. 

Just a little about me:  I'm a lawyer and a new wife, I live in Southern California (not the cool part), I  used to live in the cool part (Laguna Beach), I love yoga, healthy cooking (more like healthy recipe reading), and writing. My husband recently suggested that I set some goals outside of work, church and him. I wondered if I had really become that pathetic that my husband of 7 months thinks I need my "own thing."  But he's right, I've lost sight of the things I love and really care about. I complain about work too much, don't watch SYTYCD anymore because I miss by own dancer days, nag my husband about crumbs on the counter when he makes peanut butter toast.  That's a girl that has lost her passion.

So this blog is my first goal. Let's go on journey together to plan, gut, revise, and design a plan to look at our life 1 month, 6 months, 2 years, 5 years from now and be proud. Leave comments below on what your own week included. I'd love to hear!

Happy designing!

xo t

No comments: